Here are the other stories conservatives are talking about today.
CANDACE OWENS TURNS ON TRUMP
Candace Owens, a prominent MAGA commentator, angered Donald Trump supporters Wednesday by saying she’s rethinking her support for the former president.
- “He was quite rude to me,” Owens recalled on her Daily Wire podcast.
- Owens linked Trump’s alleged treatment of her to his recent attacks on Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis.
DEMS’ MEDDLING IN GOP PRIMARIES PAYS OFF, BIGLY
Democratic groups controversially spent over $40 million boosting MAGA candidates in key GOP midterm election primaries.
- Critics called the practice, meant to promote easier-to-beat general election opponents, reckless and hypocritical.
- But, on Tuesday, Democrats beat all six of the targeted candidates whose races have been called.
VOTERS DEREGULATE ABORTION & WEED
Voters in all five states where abortion-related questions were on the ballot Tuesday — California Vermont, Michigan, Vermont, Kentucky and Montana — chose to secure access to the procedure or reject further limits.
- Meanwhile, “deep red” states pushed back on the national trend toward marijuana legalization, with voters in Arkansas, North Dakota and South Dakota rejecting ballot measures to allow recreational use.
- In Maryland and Missouri, voters approved legalization measures.
DEAD DEMOCRAT REELECTED IN LANDSLIDE
It was that kind of night for Democrats: Pennsylvania state Rep. Tony DeLuca sailed to reelection with 85% of the vote despite having passed away in October at age 85.
- The Democrat’s postmortem victory will trigger a special election to fill his seat.