Most respondents to The 4PM Poll don’t think any of the top names floated to replace President Biden at the top of the 2024 ticket would make strong candidates.
WHAT YOU’RE SAYING
In Friday’s poll, we asked: “Who should replace Biden on the 2024 ticket?”
- 73% of you said someone besides the potential candidates listed.
- 11% said Vice President Kamala Harris.
- 10% said Gov. Gavin Newsom of California.
- 5% said Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg.
- 2% said Gov. J.B. Pritzker of Illinois.
FROM THE MAILBAG
Ron wrote to us to say, “[Former Rep.] Tulsi [Gabbard]. Otherwise, I vote for the R candidate.”
- Tony said, “Maybe they should find a MAGA Republican to run in his place… only chance the fools have!”