Hispanic Americans disapprove of President Joe Biden at considerably higher rates than whites, a new poll has revealed.
It’s getting harder and harder to deny that Democrats have no idea what Latinos want.
The NPR/PBS NewsHour/Marist poll, released Monday, found Biden’s approval rating is under water among whites — and even lower among Latinos.
Overall, Biden’s 41% approval rating in the poll is an all-time low for him in the poll.
- Fully 55% of U.S. adults told the pollsters they disapprove of the job Biden is doing.
- Non-whites gave Biden only slightly higher marks than did whites, at 44%.
Biden won 63 percent of the Latino vote in 2020, but a number of recent polls have Democrats worrying aloud that they’re losing their grip on Hispanic voters.
- Activist organizations have started to scrub the word “Latinx” from their communications, after polling showed only 3% of Hispanics use the woke term and 40% find it offensive.
- A Wall Street Journal poll released earlier this month found Hispanic voters are now evenly split between the two major U.S. political parties.
- Latino supporters of Donald Trump are even more bullish on some national populist positions than white Trump supporters, a recent UnHerd analysis determined.
According to some analysts, Latino voters’ realignment is part of a broader shift to the right among working class and non-college-educated Americans.